Sunday 17 February 2013


Paye's First year life


  WELCOME TO HOLY CROSS !



     I never imagine myself  the first time i stepped here at Holy Cross of Davao College. I came here alone to take my entrance exam. I came here with no idea what course I want to take for my whole 4 years in Holy Cross until I came up with Business Administration major in Marketing Management. I passed the entrance exam and the next step we did is to enroll for the coming week. Before classes start, freshmen students had their orientation. In orientation I met new faces from different schools and different places. And I said to myself, "oh my G! college njud ni!" and reminisce all my happy memories in high school with my ever loving friends, that wishing that all of them went at the same school too, but unfortunately, we have different school and only some of them is at Holy Cross. New chapter came to my life since then.





Hello! It's me Lourry Paye T. Escarlan and I'm wearing the HCDC uniform. Finally, I'm starting to be Holycrossians. I'm adjusting situations that not the same at my high school life. I couldn't imagine that my first year life was fun. I never had been loner for long because my friends in high school are studying at the same school too.




This is me when I was first year. This picture taken when there is an event in school and it was intramural day. It’s my first ever intramural in college. 



FRIENDS



 This is group pictures are my friends when I was in first year. We bond as a group, we laugh and we enjoyed and treasure our first year life. I met Jeanelyn, Joyce, Christina, Daisy, Irene, Chris, Bea, Meggy, Ruvy, Joanna and many more.




 These two girls is Joyce on my right and Jeanelyn at left. These two girls were nice since the first day we've met. They've been my friends till now. Though we separated because Jean has different major and Joyce has different schedule. They are my first two new friends when I enter here in Holy Cross.





This girl with me is Meggy. I call her Meggy ko. This is one of nicest friend in college. When we first met, she's been good to me. She is God fearing, so friendly, and fun to be with. I miss this girl. She passed away because of dengue. My life in college wouldn't complete if I didn't met her. No matter what, my life in college would still be fun because she's been part of it.





I could still remember to have a friend like this man in the picture. He is Cooke, a man who can't talk. All we have for conversation is sign language. I've never hesitate to approach him before. He is a good man with a good heart. I've been his interpreter before when his interpreter is absent. It felt so good to help and at the same time to learn. :)




Before, when I was in high school, I never went to library to study but when I was in college, I used to go every break to library to review my notes for the next class.







No comments:

Post a Comment