Monday 18 February 2013


FRIENDSHIPS




Wonder Girls 

Hello! Meet my friends here at HCDC. Grace is my mahal, Chelito as my sweetie, Joyce as my te and Regine as my sis. They are my family in school and sisters. Even though we have different personalities, we still stick as what we are. We give advises to each and every one of us. They are always there for me in up’s and down’s. We share thoughts, memories, and dreams. They are fun to be with and my partners in crime. :) 






My Precious MAHAL


Hello! This is my Mahal. Her name is Marygrace A. del Campo. She's been good to me since we've known each other. We've been together since 2nd year second semester. Among the wonder girls, Mahal is my closest one right now. We have the same schedule since then. I treated her as my sister and my best friend. We shared a lot of things. We shared ideas, wants, dreams and many more. She idolized “Daniel John Ford Padilla”. She’s so crazy and in love with the actor. She knows me well. She’s been there with me when I am so down and suffering so much hurt. She always offers her shoulder for me to cry on. She gave me advises for me to be at ease and to think that I’m wrong. She never been as plastics as others. She’s been true along the way. She tells me every time that I’m doing wrong. We eat what we want to eat most especially if one of us is craving for pizza, spaghetti and lasagna. She loves pink stuffs.  I’ll treasure every memory that we had. She’s my totally partner in crimes and my sister for all time.


My Sweet Sweetiee


This is my sweet sweetie. Her name is Chelito Marie M. Orendain. She’s the youngest among the wonder girls. Sweetie also loves pink stuffs. She’s crazy to be with and she’s the most God fearing among us. She’s been a loner before until she met me and mahal. We rock her world. Funny, but true. She’s been quite if you don’t know her well but if you’ve got a chance to be with her, she’s as talkative as I am. I love her too as my sister.


My Te Joyce 


Her name is Joyce. I call her te. She is the first person I've known here in HCDC. We've been closed since first year. I call her te because she’s been the eldest among us.


My Sissy Regine


Her name is Regine. I call her sissy. She’s just my closest friend last year and I know that she’s nice and caring. She’s smart and kind.


Friendship last FOREVER

 






No comments:

Post a Comment