Sunday 17 February 2013


EVENTS
Acquaintance 2010



This picture shows the event of acquaintance 2010. First ever acquaintance of Marketing student, I guess. 


Marketing Week


This picture shows our booth before and out booth name is YUMZ. And the other picture is I’m with sir Acebuche and Ariel my friend. The first picture shows how we bond with the whole class and it gives us an opportunity to experience to sell different products and to compete with others. The next picture is when we were in the gym and celebrating the closing Marketing week. 


Valentine's Day



Celebrating Valentine’s Day with my Mahal and Sweetie. We watch battle of the band and we heard a lot of touching love songs.



U-LOL


This two pictures shows that I attended the U-LOL activity of the school. Being a catholic school, it’s good to have a religious activity like this.



Intramural Day



Intramural day is for student’s day to relax and to enjoy. To witness the ball games competitions and other competition also. It’s a student day to cheer their respective course to win and to give motivations. It was so memorable for me because I enjoyed it with my friends and to witness the different talented students of Holy Cross. Well, BSBA participants are very competitive. Cheer dance competition is the most awaited in every intramurals. It’s the battle of all courses and all students is very participative to watch the show. I’m going to miss this event when I leave here in Holy Cross. I’ll bring all this memories to my whole life.



School Fiesta




School fiesta is one of the events that all students and teacher is able to fun and enjoy. It’s the time also to relax after busy weeks. School fiesta starts with mass and after to experience the different games and to visit all the booths from different organizations and clubs. Well, I experienced the boodle fight in the next day. It was fun and so unforgettable experience.


Countdown



It’s the first time to spend until midnight at school to celebrate the upcoming 60 years of the institution. Since then, every Wednesday, all students are required to wear their respective DJ shirt.


Wearing Dj shirt with my mahal Marygrace. :)


CES Activity




This picture taken last January 18,2013 for our community extension service activity which is the "Feeding Program". It touches my heart to seen kids that are malnourished. It was fun to help and to  feed the kids most especially if you talked to them. I had fun conversation with Janice the kid whose wearing the pink skirt. It's nice to know that the school provide a kind of program like this to help others who are less fortunate.






No comments:

Post a Comment